The leader of our list is Adobe, for which 2020 was a very busy year. Here's a summary of the company's major updates:
The Streaming function for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fresco was added;
The ability to centrally manage plugins
in the Creative Cloud desktop app.
InDesign now has a "Share for Review" feature that allows users to share their work and receive feedback.
Photoshop has improved font recognition, fill and color correction, as well as added the "Select Subject Portrait" function with an easier selection of complex objects (for example, a woman with curls) and easily replacing the background. And thanks to neural filters based on the Adobe Sensei (Adobe's AI), you can change the portrait (smooth skin, change age, the direction of eyes or head, add emotions, etc.)
Searching on Behance has also improved with new filters;
After Effects has an optimized 3D experience;
Adobe XD has also been boosted with the following new features:
· Content-Aware Layout - analog of Figma's Auto Layout
· Stacks sets the spacing between objects, which is preserved when you change your design;
· Scroll Groups creates scrolling elements inside the artboard (lists, carousels, galleries) in prototyping mode;
· Adobe XD Extension for Visual Studio Code provides collaboration on a design system;
· 3D Transforms allows you to create AR prototypes.